August 28, 2014

favourites – August edition

spring
Can you believe we are three-quarters of the way through the year already?  I know it’s cliche, but where on earth has the time gone?!!  I had big plans for this year, especially with blogging, but as so often happens life just got a little too busy and I found some days just did not have enough hours for all that I wanted to achieve.  Oh well, it’s never too late to improve on my time management skills and while I contemplate that feel free to check out some of my current favourites....


Major instagram crush

Serious ceramic LOVE

Cleverest DIY I have seen in a while

Bookmarking this, this and this for when the temperature soars

Strawberry and basil jam?…Um YES!


image



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting xx