July 31, 2014

favourites – July edition

warm and cosy

I usually adore the winter months but find myself struggling with the cold this year.  Spring cannot come soon enough for this usually cold season loving girl.  That being said, we are still eating belly warming comfort food on a nightly basis despite the slight increase in mercury and I am still drinking copious cups of tea which I will miss once summer hits us full force!  So I will grin and bare it for a little while longer…what choice do I have?
Here are some current favourites….


Totally blown away by the concept of a waste-free supermarket

Counting down the days till our trip home…seven weeks and counting

Crushing over these patterns and crocheting some winter warmers for said trip

Intrigued by the idea of these gluten-free buns

More determined than ever this year


image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting xx